domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling


For most children, summer vacation is something to look forward to. But not for our 13-year-old hero, who's forced to spend his summers with an aunt, uncle, and cousin who detest him.
With an escaped convict heading on his way to Hogwarts Harry must try to keep himself out of trouble, TRY being the important word.

I haven't really got favorites in this series, but if I have to choose it would be this book. Not only do we get introduced to the amazingly amazing Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, but we also learn more about Harry's parents and Snape.
It was really funny what Harry did to his "aunt" and I loved the The Marauder's and their Map. I bow to Messer's Moony, Prongs and Padfoot, while I kick Wormtail (then again nothing good can come out of a name like Wormtail right??) 
I hate the dementors (shivers, their creepy, but even more in the film I think)
And I just had to put my favorite quote because it was hilarious^^ 
"You look in excellent health to me, Potter, so you will excuse me if I don't let you off homework today. I assure you that if you die, you need not hand it in." I love McGonagall.
I thought Trelawney was a total fraud up until the end, but I'm still unsure about her, for reasons I can't explain for fear of giving away spoilers.
Okay folks I'm of to read The Goblet of Fire and to prepare myself to shed some tears from now on.
See you next time :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario