jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix





What goodreads says:
Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His best friends Ron and Hermoine have been very secretive all summer and he is desperate to get back to school and find out what has been going on. However, what Harry discovers is far more devastating than he could ever have expected... 

I say:
I love and hate this book so much!!! I love it because we meet Tonks, Mrs Black (who is amazing even if she's evil), Shacklebolt,
Grawp, and of course my favorite female character in the series Luna^^ Umbridge is a revolting woman with horrible tendencies and Fudge is an incompetent foul, but they were well written characters.
But the end, why? why? Did Rowling have to do that? Cries. Not only that but now I have to embrace myself for Half-Blood prince and that ending.
I felt really sorry for Severus Snae in this book as we get to see why he's so bitter and why he hates Harry and the Potter name so much.
Luna is great she's crazy she manages to say something totally ridiculous and yet make it sound as if it's the most normal thing in the world.
A character we haven't heard from in the last couple of books will make a small appearence. And the rest of Harry's friends will discover something new about Neville.
We also meet the DA a group which I would love to join if it wasn't for the fact that I'm supposed to be a Slytherin and no Slytherin's are in it ;)
Fred and George were AWSOME and their pranks can only get better. And I've warmed up a tiny bit to Ginny now that she's not so annoyingly obvious with her feelings.
So of to read Half-Blood prince next. See you all soon :)

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Ok, I'm just going to say two things:
1º I cried a lot with this book (but still, i liked it).
2º I hated Harry in this book so much!!! Grrr...
But nevermind, I'm glad you are reading the whole series again, hahaha. I wish I could, but I don't have enough time, sigh...

BTW, go to my blog and check the comment after the one you wrote yesterday ;D Trust me, you want to do it. Hugs!

Publicar un comentario